iBall Andi 4.5 K6 is the Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS Smartphone. Check iBall Andi 4.5 K6 specs, reviews, features, pricing, details, and release date.
iBall launches Andi 4.5 K6 4.5-inch capacitive touchscreen with the resolutions of 960 × 540 pixels including 245 ppi. Before this Smartphone, iBall also launched iBall Andi Uddaan best Smartphone for women’s safety in India.
Processor and Software:
Andi 4.5 K6 is powered with Dual Core Cortex A7 MediaTek SGX544 processor which clocks at 1.3 GHz and has RAM of 1 GB DDR2. The Smartphone runs with Android v4.2 Jelly bean OS and have Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) Support with Dual standyby.
Camera and Storage:
The iBall Andi 4.5 K6 has rear camera of 8-megapixels with LED flash, digital zoom, auto focus, face detection and the front facing camera comes with VGA including video calling facility. The device has internal storage of 4 GB while the external storage can be expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card support.
Connectivity and Battery:
The connectivity of the phone has Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 3.0, A-GPS and v2.0 microUSB port. It comes with 1600 mAh battery support and also has 3.5mm Audio jack.
iBall Andi 4.5 K6 Specifications:
- Display: 4.5-inch capacitive touchscreen with resolutions of 960 × 540 pixels,
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Dual Core Cortex A7 MediaTek SGX544 processor,
- RAM: 1 GB,
- Software: Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS,
- Rear Camera: 8-megapixels with LED flash, auto focus, face detection, video calling,
- Front camera: VGA,
- Battery: 1600 mAh battery support,
- SIM: Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA),
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 3.0, A-GPS and v2.0 microUSB port,
- 3.5mm Audio Jack: Yes,
- Release Date: Late December2013.
Price and Availability:
The price of iBall Andi 4.5 K6 is Rs 7,395.