Check Huawei Ascend Mate 2 specs, features, reviews, pricing and release date.
The CES 2014 is going to a great success with launching of new and unique devices by various companies. Huawei in its press conference in Las Vegas unveiled its new phablet, Huawei Ascend Mate 2. This phablet has 6.1-inch capacitive touchscreen with 720pixels (HD display) screen.
The Ascend Mate 2 is powered with Quad-Core HiSilicon Kirin 910 processor clocking at 1.6 GHz including Malli 450 GPU. The rear camera of the device comes with 13-megapixels with LED flash and BSI sensor and there is a front facing camera of 5-megapixels. The storage of Ascend Mate 2 includes 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal storage and external expandable with microSD card.
The phablet runs with Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS with Emotion UI 2.0 and has 4G LTE connectivity. The connectivity includes Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, USB 2.0 and is packed with 4050 mAh massive battery.
Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Specifications:
- Display: 6.1-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 720P display,
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Quad-Core HiSilicon Kirin 910 processor,
- RAM: 2 GB RAM,
- Software: Android v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS,
- Storage: 16 GB internal, expandable with microSD card up to 64 GB,
- Rear Camera: 8-megapixels with LED flash,
- Front camera: 5-megapixels,
- Battery: 4050 mAh battery support,
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB port,
- 3.5mm Audio Jack: Yes,
- Thickness: 9.5mm,
- LTE Connectivity: Yes,
- Release Date: January 2014.
Price and Availability:
There is no information regarding the price and availability of Ascend Mate 2 phablet. Stay connected to get latest updates and news of Ascend Mate 2 phablet.