HTC Butterfly S Android 4.3 Update Rolling Out – Changelog, Details.
HTC started rolling out the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update for butterfly S Smartphone. The update is now available live Over the Air (OTA) for this flagship model in the countries like Australia, Germany. This update is packed with so many improvements like video highlights improvements, Sense TV enhancements, Blinkfeed improvements and also brings Sense 5.5 to it.
Below is the Complete Changelog of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update for HTC Butterfly S:
Complete Changelog of HTC Butterfly S Update:
- System improvements: This update includes system improvements like Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS and Sense 5.5 update.
- Video Highlights Improvements: With this update we can add our favourite sound tracks to videos, shuffle and mix them as you like.
- Blinkfeed improvements: With this update, we can access recommended news from any of our social network, get additional global news sources, save articles which are online for offline reading in leisure time, create custom feeds from new sources including twitter, youtube, RSS etc.
- Music improvements: With this update, we can get updated interface with embedded music channel with new scenes.
- Sense TV improvements: You can add your picks to improve program manager with the updated interface.
This update is rolled out with version 2.21.708.1 and is 746.25 MB in size, so make sure you have enough space. If you reside in Germany or Australia and haven’t received update yet then you can check for update manually by going into, “Settings >> About Phone >> System Updates >> Download”.
This update is presently available in Germany and Australia, we can expect this update to other markets in the coming weeks. All the HTC Butterfly S users might be very excited to get this update to taste the new Android Jelly Bean OS. So if you got your device updated and found any other improvements except those listed here, please share with us in Comment section.