In this guide checkout how to take screenshot on Moto E – How To Guide
If you want to save what is displayed on the screen on your Motorola Moto E, to access it later then you can now do it, that to without using any software. Want to know how to take screenshot on Moto E then sit back the follow the below procedure. This procedure is simple and easy that even kids can also do it without any effort. Want to check the Specs, Features and price of the Moto E then follow here.
As this process doesn’t require any root permissions, so you can use this procedure without any risk. If at all you have downloaded screenshot taking app then you can uninstall it, as there is no need of any app to take screenshot. Uninstalling the app can make a room for other apps.
Also Read: Lava Iris X1 – Moto E competitor announced
How to take screenshot on Moto E:
- First of all navigate to the specific page or app menu or game screen and keep it open.
- Find the location of the Power button and Volume rocker keys on your device.
- Now press and hold Power button and Volume Down button for about 3-4 seconds, in order to take screenshot.
- You will hear a camera sound, once the screenshot is taken. Release the keys on hearing the camera shutter sound.
- Screenshot is shown in the notification bar, you can view it by tapping on it. Otherwise navigate to Gallery > Screenshots and you will find your screenshot.
That’s it now you have known how to take screenshot on Moto E. If you face any issues then drop us a comment in the comment section below. If you like this guide then don’t forget to share it with your friends on social networking sites.