Rooting an Android device brings you total control over your device. It allows you to install Custom ROM’s, Custom Kernel’s, remove Bloatware etc. you can check the advantages and disadvantages of Rooting in Android here. So if you are looking forward to Root Xperia V LT25i to avail extra benefits, then follow the guide below.
- Make a complete backup of all of your data to a safe location, so that we can restore the data whenever we encounter data loss.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from shutting down in between the rooting process. If happened, it may brick your device.
- Enable Unknown Sources option on your device from the path Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- Backup TA partition from here.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your Xperia V LT25i for not following the instructions properly.
How to Root Xperia V LT25i:
1. Download the Towelroot apk file from here to your PC.
2. Download SuperSU.zip to your PC and extract it to obtain Superuser.apk.
3. Transfer the Towelroot app and Superuser.apk to your device’s SD Card.
4. Install Towelroot app on your Xperia V LT25i.
5. Open it from app drawer.
6. Now tap on make it ra1n button.
7. Reboot your device.
8. Install Superuser.apk on your device.
9. Open Superuser app and if it asks to update SU binaries then update them.
10. Reboot your device.
11. Check Root Permission or Root access using Root Checker App.