Xperia TX LT29i is still on the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware and this update has brought some minor bug fixes, performance enhancements and some other fixes and updates to the apps. This update brings 9.2.A.1.215 Build Number to your device. The following guide shows you how to Root Xperia TX LT29i on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean 9.2.A.1.215 firmware, before you proceed you can check advantages and disadvantages of Rooting in Android here.
- Make a complete backup of all of your data to a safe location, so that we can restore the data whenever we encounter data loss.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device.
- Device should have enough battery to complete the rooting process.
- Enable Unknown Sources option on your device from the settings.
- Backup TA partition.
- works with Locked or Unlocked Bootloader.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your Xperia TX LT29i for not following the instructions properly. So understand the risk involved and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Root Xperia TX LT29i:
1. Download the Towelroot apk file from here to your PC. Transfer the Towelroot app to your device’s SD Card.
2. Install it on your Xperia TX LT29i.
3. Open it from app drawer.
4. Now tap on make it ra1n button.
5. Reboot your device.
6. Install SuperSU app from the Play Store.
7. Open SuperSU app and if it asks to update SU binaries then update them. Reboot your device.