Xolo Q1011 Android phone now can be easily rooted with Vroot program. It is the simple rooting procedure that every Android user can follow easily. Check below the necessary quick pre-requisites required for rooting procedure, then follow the step by step guide to root Xolo Q1011 android phone with one click root method.
Xolo Q1011 is the budget android device launched in the month of June this year. The device sports a 5-inch capacitive touch screen with HD display and powered with 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor. The device has good multitasking feature with the presence of 1 GB of RAM.
Disclaimer: Gadgets Academy is not responsible for any damage occurred to your Xolo Q1011 device which is very unlikely if you follow the instructions carefully. So try the procedure at your own risk.
- Download the Vroot rooting program to your computer.
- Make a backup of your Xolo Q1011 Smartphone. Check here to backup.
- Check the battery level on your Smartphone; it should be more than 70% to prevent power off while rooting procedure.
- Download and Install necessary device drivers to your PC. Click here to download.
- Enable USB debugging from your device Settings.
How to Root Root Xolo Q1011
1. After downloading Vroot from the above link, double click on the file to install and then follow the on screen instructions.
2. Now with the help of proper USB cable connect the device to computer and ensure your device visibility to PC.
3. Now open the Vroot program and click on the ROOT button (Green Button) to start the rooting process of Xolo Q1011.
4. The rooting process will take couple of minutes and you will be prompted bt the program once it has rooted your device. Now the device will be automatically rebooted.
5. Check whether your device rooted or not with “Root Checker” android app downloading from Google Play Store.
6. Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your Xolo Q1011 Android Smartphone with Vroot program.
Now make your device most of it by installing Custom ROM and recovery on your Xolo Q1011 Smartphone. If you have any problems while rooting the device, lets us know by leaving a comment as we are always there to help you out.