So you are one of those who own Xiaomi’s Mi-2S and want to root your device to get most out of your Smartphone and to tweak your Smartphone etc., then you can now root Xiaomi Mi-2S by following the guide mentioned below. Before proceeding to root Xiaomi Mi-2S let’s have a look at an article explaining what rooting in Android is ?
Assuming that you are aware with what rooting in Android is, let’s have a quick look at some of the pre-requisites listed below to avoid bricking of your Xiaomi Mi-2S.
- Make a complete backup of your device including SMS, Contacts, files stored on Phone Storage etc., to a safe location to avoid any loss of data.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, it is highly recommended, to avoid any damage to your device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device from the Developer options, by following the appropriate steps.
Assuming that you are done with the above requisites, now let’s proceed to root your device.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible for any damage occurred to your Xiaomi Mi-2S. Proceed at your own risk!! Also make a note that rooting voids warranty.
Root Xiaomi Mi-2S:
1. Download and install Framaroot Apk v1.9.1 on your device from here
2. Open the Framaroot app on your Xiaomi Mi-2S device.
3. Select Install SuperSu.
4. Select Gandalf Exploit and follow the onscreen instructions.
5. Reboot your device and you will see Super User app in app drawer.
That’s it now you have Root Xiaomi Mi-2S by following the above steps. Do let us know in the comment section if you have any queries regarding Rooting Xiaomi Mi-2S. Also don’t forget to subscribe to our news letter for more guides.