LG has announced its latest flagship and named it as LG G3. LG G3 is a powerful device with 5.5 inches display with 1440 x 2560 resolution. So if have LG G3 and want to root it then you can follow the below procedure to root LG G3. If you want to know what rooting in Android is then follow here.
Before proceeding to root LG G3, let’s have a quick look at some of the pre-requisites, to avoid bricking of your device.
- Make a complete backup of all of your data, like SMS, Contacts, files on internal memory etc., to avoid any data loss. Though rooting won’t erase any data, it is good to always have a backup.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device, from the path Settings > Developer Options. If you were not able to find the Developer Options under settings menu, then you have to enable it, from the path Settings > About Phone > Software Information, now tap on build number 7 times or more, until you see Developer Options enabled message.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid bricking of your device. It is highly recommended.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible for any damage occurred to your device for not following the instructions properly. So proceed at your own risk.
How to Root LG G3:
1. Download and install the LG USB drivers on your PC, from Here.
3. Now connect your device to PC and choose PTP connection.
4. Double click on Run.bat, once it opens press any key to boot into recovery.
5. In the Recovery Mode select apply Update from ADB.
6. Now press any key in the command prompt.
7. Once it is done, choose reboot option in recovery mode.
8. That’s it now you have successfully rooted LG G3.
If you want to verify, whether your device is successfully rooted or not then you can make use of Root Checker App download it from Play Store. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues while trying to Root LG G3. Also share this post with your friends on Social Networking Sites and let them know the procedure to Root LG G3.