Lenovo S850 is a mid range Android Smartphone, launched by Lenovo in February this year. Lenovo S850 features a 5-inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1 GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. If you have this device and looking forward to Root it, then follow the procedure below and successfully Root Lenovo S850.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location or on your PC. So that we can restore the data whenever we have encountered any data loss.
- Make sure USB Debugging on your device. Check in Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, so as to avoid Lenovo S850 from shutting down in between the rooting process
- Download and install USB Drivers suitable for your device on PC from here.
Disclaimer: We should not be held responsible or liable for any damage occurred to your Lenovo S850 for not following the instructions properly. So understand the risk involved and proceed at your risk.
How to Root Lenovo S850:
1. Download VRoot application from here to your PC.
2. Run VRoot application on PC as administrator.
3. Connect Lenovo S850 to PC using original USB Cable.
4. Now you will see that your device is shown in Vroot application.
5. Now click on Root (Green Button), this will start rooting Lenovo S850.
6. Once done, your device will reboot automatically.
7. Once the device boots up, check the root permission using Root Checker App.