Lenovo S720 is launched in January last year and the device features a 4.5 inch IPS Capacitive touch screen display with 540 x 960 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1 GHz Dual-Core MediaTek processor coupled with 512 MB RAM and 4GB internal storage, which is expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card. So if you have this device and want to Root Lenovo S720, to avail most out of it, then follow the procedure below. You can check the advantages and disadvantages of Rooting in Android here.
Before we proceed to Root Lenovo S720, we must follow some set of instruction to prepare Lenovo S720 for the Rooting process and also to avoid it from bricking during rooting process.
- Make a complete backup of all of your data to a safe location, just to make sure, if any data loss is encountered we can restore it.
- Make sure USB Debugging in enabled on your device.
- Charge your device to at least 75%, to avoid it from shutting down.
- Make sure Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible for any damage occurred to your Lenovo S720.
How to Root Lenovo S720:
1. Download the Framaroot apk file from here. [Link 2]. Copy the downloaded app to your device’s SD card.
2. Navigate to the copied Framaroot app on your device using the Default File Manager or ES File Explorer and install the app. Once installed open it from the app drawer.
3. Now select Install SuperSU from the list of options and under exploit method choose Boromir or Faramir. Now wait for the app to root your device.
4. Once done it will show success message. Reboot your device.
5. Once the device boots up, look for SuperSU app in the app drawer.