Lenovo A889 can now be rooted. So if you are looking to Root Lenovo A889, then you can follow the below procedure and successfully Root Lenovo A889. Before you proceed you can check the advantages and disadvantages of Rooting in Android here.
Before we proceed to Root Lenovo A889 Android Smartphone, we must follow some set of instructions called pre requisites, to prepare Lenovo A889 for the rooting process and also to avoid it from bricking.
- Backup all of your data to a safe location or on your PC. So that we can restore the data whenever we have encountered any data loss.
- Make sure USB Debugging on your device.
- You need to charge your device to 70% or more to complete the entire rooting process.
- Download and install USB Drivers on your PC.
How to Root Lenovo A889:
1. Download Root Genius application from here to your PC.
2. Run Root Genius application on PC as administrator.
3. Power off Lenovo A889.
4. Connect Lenovo A889 to PC using original USB Cable.
5. Once the device is detected in Root Genius application, click on Root it (Green Button), this will start rooting Lenovo A889.
6. Once done, your device will reboot automatically.
7. Once the device boots up, check the root permission using Root Checker App.
That’s all now you have successfully rooted Lenovo A889 Android Smartphone. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues, while trying to Root Lenovo A889.