Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge are the flagship smartphones of Samsung. In this post we have shared simple guide to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge any variant.
Hard Reset on any device deletes all the data and unnecessary application which you have installed from Google Play Store and restore it to factory settings. It will be much handy when your device becomes too slow due to over installation of applications. With Hard Reset, your device restored to factory settings and you will notice boost in the performance of the smartphone. It is quite simple guide and every Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Plus users can follow it easily. Before starting the process, do backup all the important stuff on your device as Hard Reset deletes everything.
Disclaimer: The following tutorial restore factory settings on your Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge all variants. Don’t try on any other handset. Gadgetsacademy.com is not responsible for any damage occurs to your device.
Guide to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge all variants
1. Turn off your handset and boot into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home button + Power button together.
2. Once the device enters into recovery mode, you need to select “wipe data / factory reset” from the recovery main menu.
3. Now you need to confirm the action by tapping on “Yes – delete all user data”.
4. Next from the recovery main menu, locate “reboot system now” and tap on it to reboot the device into normal mode.
5. Provide the new settings at the startup.
1. Launch “Settings” app from the App Drawer.
2. Navigate to option “Backup & reset” and tap on it.
3. Next you need to select the option “Reset device”.
4. Then confirm the action and select “Erase Everything”.
5. Your device will reboot and thereafter you will see device running on factory settings.
That’s the simple tutorial to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge any variant.