With this article, you can easily access the built-in Download Mode on the Samsung Galaxy A7 smartphone. Installation of third party apps, custom ROMs, recoveries, etc. are possible only through booting your device into Download Mode. Many users who already own any other Samsung device before Galaxy A7 might know the complete process. But those who are new to Samsung family and doesn’t know how to enter into Download Mode, then this guide will surely solve their problem.
There is no harm in simply accessing or checking the Download mode, but once you flash unofficial firmware or rooting packages your device warranty gets void. Sometimes you may also brick your handset if not followed the update process properly. So, it always better to stay away from Custom firmwares, root packages and custom recoveries in order not to lose your warranty.
The process is similar for all the variants of Samsung Galaxy A7 including SM-A700F, SM-A700FD, SM-A700K, SM-A700L, SM-A700S and SM-A700X.
Here is the quick step-by-step instructions on how to enter Download Mode on your Samsung Galaxy A7 phone.
How to enter Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy A7:
1. Firstly turn-off Galaxy A7 device completely by long pressing the power-key and then tap on power off.
2. Now you need to press and hold “Volume Down + Home + Power buttons” simultaneously until a Samsung logo appear in the display screen.
3. Next you will see warning yellowish triangle on the display. Press Volume up key to continue.
4. Now you will see “Downloading…..”
5. If you don’t need to continue, just press the Volume Down button to cancel the action.
If you have any trouble while booting your Galaxy A7 into download mode, just comment below. We will get back with most possible outcomes.