Check Hisense X1 android phone specs, features, reviews and price.
A big screen of 6.8-inches Smartphone’s has been noticed in the CES 2014, Hisense X1. The phone has been unveiled by the Chinese electronics manufactures Hisense.
The Smartphone sports a massive 6.8-inch capacitive touchscreen with resolutions of 1920×1080 pixel and powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad-core processor. The device runs with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS and has 2 GB of RAM.
The Hisense X1 also features 16GB of storage, 13-megapixels of rear camera and 5-megapixels of front camera. The battery of the device includes 3900 mAh and doesn’t have LTE connectivity. The android phone will be having thickness of a 9.7mm but still it is huge device for Smartphone.
The Hisense X1 will be first moved to Chinese market lather it will be introduced in US. There are no other details regarding the price of the Hisense X1.
Hisense X1 Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.8-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with Full HD display,
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad-core processor,
- RAM: 2 GB RAM,
- Software: Android v4.3 Jelly Bean OS,
- Storage: 16 GB storage,
- Rear Camera: 13-megapixels with LED flash,
- Front camera: 5-megapixels,
- Battery: 3900 mAh battery support,
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB port,
- 3.5mm Audio Jack: Yes,
- Release Date: January 2014.