Google+ is considered as the second top social networking site on the web after Facebook. Google recently updated the Google+ and now it looks more attractive and has solid UI. But, the problem with the Google is that you need to create a Google+ account in order to play the YouTube videos or check your daily Google mails. The top reason behind the great success of Facebook over the other social networks is its simplicity. Also how to play YouTube videos in the background on Android smartphones.
Many users didn’t really wants to like to use the Google+ and additionally Google forces to create one. If you don’t want to use the Google+ account with your Gmail and wanted to delete it completely, then follow the below guide to remove Google+ from your Google Account.
How to Delete Google+ from Your Google Account:
1. From the top-right corner of the screen, select the pop-up menu which shows your name and Google account.
2. Now you need to tap on the option called Account.
3. Now you will see a number of options in the next screen. Here you have to locate Data Tool and tap on it.
4. Next tap on ‘option’ and you will notice 5 more sub-options. Here you need to tap on option called ‘Delete Google+ profile and features’.
5. You will be redirected to the confirmation screen. Finally you need to select ‘Required’ at the bottom of the page and hit confirm.
As the process deletes the whole Google+ account, it might takes little time to finish. Once done, you can steam videos on YouTube and checking your mails without the use or creation of Google+ account.
Don’t forget to share the post with friends via Facebook and Twitter as they might find it important.