Gionee has started rolling out Android 4.4 KitKat update to Elife E3 Smartphone in India. The new Android 4.4 brings features like wireless printing, support for emojis and more. Like other Smartphones, it also includes a new homescreen layout, Touchpal, Kingsoft Office and more. In addition, the update also adds nine local languages of India. In September, Gionee released Android 4.4 KitKat update to its M2 Smartphone. So check the below changelog and new features added to the update.
Gionee Elife E3 Android 4.4 update Changelog
- Android upgrade to KitKat
- Added 9 Local Indian Languages:Hindi,Gujarati,Punjabi,Kannada,Malayalam,Marathi,Bengali,Tamil and Telugu.
- Added one game: Hitout Heroes
- Updated one game: TexasPoker
- Added CamCard, users can conveniently save the contents on business cards into the phone by scanning the card.
- Added TouchPal input method for faster and more efficient typing experience.
- Updated WeChat with a new interactive interface and smoother communication experience.
- Updated UC Browser with optimized UI and page loading effects.
- Updated Saavn for a more enjoyable musical experience.
- Updated NQ Mobile Security for better protection of your phone.
- Updated Kingsoft office for more efficient work and study related operations.
- Updated GioneeXender for optimized performance and further improved the linking success rate.
- Updated Amigo Paper with a brand new UI interface design.
The device can be updated at selected Gionee service centres only as its is not available to update over-the-air (OTA). You can also update your device by following the flashing instuctions available on Gionee forum.
Before updating the device, it is advisable to take complete backup of your Smartphone though the process doesn’t delete the files. Users already updated Gionee Elife E3 to Android 4.4 KitKat, then share your experience with the new update in the below comment section.