How to manually update Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUGMK7 official Firmware – Guide.
Have you got Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 and haven’t got Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on your device via OTA, or the company haven’t pushed Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update in your country, then you can follow the below Guide to update your device to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. This update is dubbed as XXUGMK7 and applying this update wont Root your device in any manner.Samsung Galaxy S3
Before Continuing to update your device let’s have a quick look at some of the pre-requisites listed below.
Quick Pre Requisites:
- Make sure to backup all of your data like SMS, Contacts, Files on Internal storage to a safe location, to avoid any data loss.
- Enable USB Debugging from Developer Options on your Galaxy S3 by following appropriate options.
- Charge your device to at least 75% before installing update, to avoid bricking of your device.
Once you are done with the above steps then you can now follow below steps to update your Galaxy S3 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Disclaimer: we should not be held liable or responsible for any damage occurred to your device for not following the steps properly. Proceed at your own risk.
Procedure to Update Galaxy S3 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUGMK7 Firmware:
- Download Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Firmware Package from here and extract it on you PC.
- Now Download Odin software from here to your PC and open it.
- Power Off your Galaxy S3 and enter into Download Mode by Pressing “Volume Down, Home and Power Button” at the same time, until you see warning message saying press volume up to enter into Download Mode.
- Now press Volume Up and enter into download mode.
- Connect your Galaxy S3 to PC using original USB Datacable.
- Now you will notice that your device is listed in Odin under ID:COM.
- In odin click PDA and select the tar file which you got after extracting the Firmware package which we downloaded earlier.
- Click on start and wait until the package is being flashed to your device.
- After it is done flashing it will show message as PASS and your device reboots.
- Let your device reboot successfully. Be patience as the first boot may take about 5-6 minutes, so wait until it starts successfully.
Note: If your device gets into boot loop then you need to remove the battery and reinsert it and then power the device. If it still gets in bootloop then you need to follow the above steps again.
So after everything goes well now you will have Galaxy S3 with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS installed in it. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues.