Samsung has started rolling out the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware for some of its flagship Smartphones, among them one is Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE I9205. Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE I9205 has started receiving the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update and the update is rolled out Over-The-Air with XXUDNF2 as Build Number. If you are having trouble updating Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE I9205 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat via OTA then now you can manually update Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE I9205 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware, by following this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F. Please don’t try this on any other variants of the phone.
- G900FXXU1ANG9 is an official firmware by Samsung for the Galaxy S5 G900F.
- Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
- Charge your handset up to 80%.
- Enable USB Debugging from settings.
How to update Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE I9205 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat XXUDNF2 Firmware:
1. Download the KitKat firmware and ODIN software from the below download section.
2. Switch off your device.
3. Next, boot your phone in Download Mode.
4. Now you can open the Odin3 v3.09 exe on your computer.
5. Connect the smartphone to your PC now.
6. First thing that you need to do now is to click on Odin’s AP button.
7. Find the G900FXXU1ANG9 tar.md5 file and load it in Odin.
8. Hit the START button in order to begin the install of Android 4.4.2 ROM for your Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE.
9. When the update is complete you will see your phone rebooting and Odin will display the ‘PASS’ alert.
10. The reboot process will take a while to complete, don’t press any buttons until you see the home screen of your new ROM.
Android 4.4.2 Kitkat XXUDNF2 Package