Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 G7102 has received the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update and the update is rolled out Over the Air with XXUBNG4 as the Build Number. If you haven’t updated your device to this firmware then you can via OTA option, if you are facing problem updating Galaxy Grand 2 G7102 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware via OTA, then follow this guide and manually update Galaxy Grand 2 G7102 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F. Please don’t try this on any other variants of the phone.
- G900FXXU1ANG9 is an official firmware by Samsung for the Galaxy S5 G900F.
- Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
- Charge your handset up to 80%.
- Enable USB Debugging from settings.
How to update Galaxy Grand 2 G7102 to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat XXUBNG4 Firmware:
1. Download the KitKat firmware and ODIN software from the below download section.
2. Switch off your device.
3. Next, boot your phone in Download Mode.
4. Now you can open the Odin3 v3.09 exe on your computer.
5. Connect the smartphone to your PC now.
6. First thing that you need to do now is to click on Odin’s AP button.
7. Find the G900FXXU1ANG9 tar.md5 file and load it in Odin.
8. Hit the START button in order to begin the install of Android 4.4.2 ROM for your Galaxy Grand 2.
9. When the update is complete you will see your phone rebooting and Odin will display the ‘PASS’ alert.
10. The reboot process will take a while to complete, don’t press any buttons until you see the home screen of your new ROM.
Android 4.4.2 Kitkat XXUBNG4 Package