In this guide checkout how to fix Bootloader Unlocked warning on Moto Maxx XT1225 Android smartphone
Most of the manufacturers of the Android devices locks the Bootloader of their device to restrict users from performing unauthorized actions on the device. Bootloader allows users to boot into Recovery Mode, Fastboot Mode, etc. So rooting and installing Recovery on Bootloader locked devices is highly complicated.
Unlocking Bootloader voids warranty as it involves modifying the system files. So it’s you who is responsible for any damage not us or the manufacturer.
If you have unlocked Bootloader on your Android device then you will see a WARNING, BOOTLOADER UNLOCKED screen, which notifies that you have unlocked Bootloader. In this tutorial we will guide you on how to remove this warning screen, this process is not universal as it requires modified logo.bin file. So let’s proceed and fix Bootloader Unlocked warning on Moto Maxx XT1225. This process can also be used for other devices if you can find the correct logo.bin file for your deivce.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device. If you don’t know how to enable USB Debugging on your device, then go here.
- Charge your device to at least 75%.
- Install suitable USB Drivers for your device on PC.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC or else download and extract the minimal fastboot tool – mfastboot-v2.zip
- We presume that you have unlocked Bootloader as you are able to see the Bootloader unlocked warning screen.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your device, so proceed at your own risk.
How to fix Bootloader Unlocked Warning on Moto Maxx XT1255:
- Extract the downloaded logo_nounlocked.zip file and copy the logo_nounlocked.bin file to the Fastboot folder.
- Now open the command prompt in fastboot folder, to do so, open the fastboot folder and press and hold the shift key and right click inside the fastboot folder at the empty space and from the list choose open command window here.
- Connect your device to PC.
- In CMD type: adb reboot Bootloader and hit enter.
- Once the device boots into Bootloader mode, enter the following command and hit enter:
fastboot flash logo logo_nounlocked.bin
- Once it is flashed, reboot your device.
That’s it now you have successfully fixed Bootloader unlocked warning on Moto Maxx XT1225. Share this piece of knowledge with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google plus etc. and support us by subscribing to our E-Mail News Letter.