WhatsApp with more than 700 million active users has become the best instant messaging app for all the platforms (iOS, Android, Windows). The app is very ease to operate and includes all the user-friendly features to help communicate easily. But few users might have done with the app and wanted to delete from its device. So here we shared easy tutorial on how to delete WhatsApp account from iPhone.
There may be personal reasons to delete the best messaging app from your iPhone. So with this guide you can easy delete the WhatsApp Account permanently. Check the below effects of deleting the account and then we will directly take you to the procedure.
Effects of Deleting WhatsApp Account on iPhone:
Before deleting the WhatsApp account from your iPhone, keep the below things in mind:
- The entire account info and profile photo will be removed.
- All WhatsApp group will be deleted and you will be removed from it.
- The entire WhatsApp Chat history will be deleted.
How to Delete WhatsApp Account from iPhone
- Launch WhatsApp application on your iPhone.
- Tap on Settings present in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Now tap on account and then thereafter select Delete My Account.
- Now enter your WhatsApp phone number and tap on Delete My Account again.
- Congratulations! Your account has been deleted successfully.
This popular app by WhatsApp Inc. brings new features each time when it gets new update. In the latest update, two blue tick marks is shown whenever message is read by the receiver. The WhatsApp call feature is the latest feature added in the recent update. So let’s see what more features does WhatsApp brings in the next upcoming updates.