DataWind launches PocketSurfer 5X 5-inch Linux OS phone. Check DataWind PocketSurfer 5X specs, features, reviews and price in India.
PocketSurfer 5X is the new Smartphone launched by DataWind known for manufacturing Aakash and UbiSlate tablets. The Smartphone is launched along with two other phones PocketSurfer 5 and PocketSurfer 3G5. All the phones have 5-inch capacitive touchscreen display with dual SIM support.DataWind PocketSurfer 5X
DataWind PocketSurfer 5X is a 5-inch capacitive touchscreen phone with a resolutions of 240 × 400 pixels. The device runs with Linux OS and is powered with cortex A8 processor clocking at a speed of 1 GHz. The device also sports dual SIM support, 256 MB RAM and external expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card.
The DataWind PocketSurfer 5X has no primary camera but equips VGA secondary camera with video calling capacity. The connectivity of PocketSurfer 5X includes Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB port 2.0, 3.5mm audio jack and Wi-Fi Hotspot .
DataWind PocketSurfer 5X Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch capacitive touchscreen with resolutions of 240 × 400 pixels,
- Processor: 1 GHz Cortex A8 processor,
- Software: Linux OS,
- Rear Camera: No,
- Front Camera: VGA front facing camera with video recording,
- Storage: External expandable with microSD up to 32 GB,
- Battery Details: Standby time 1 day and talktime up to 3 hours,
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB port 2.0, 3.5mm audio jack,
- RAM: 256 MB,
- Dimensions: 153 × 78× 10.5 mm
- Colors: White, Black and Blue,
- Release Date: Late December 2013.
Price and Availability:
The price of DataWind PocketSurfer 5X is RS. 3,499.