DataWind PocketSurfer 5 is a Budget Android phone launched for RS. 4,999. Check DataWind PocketSurfer 5 specs, features, pricing, reviews and details.
DataWind the maker of Aakash tablet has launched 5-inch Smartphone PocketSurfer 5 along with two other Smartphones PocketSurfer 5X and PocketSurfer 3G5. All the Smartphone comes with 5-inch capacitive touchscreen with dual SIM support.
DataWind PocketSurfer 5 has 5-inch capacitive touchscreen display with resolutions of 800 × 480 pixels. The device is powered with 1 GHz Cortex A9 processor and runs with Android v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS. The storage of the device includes 512 MB RAM, internal storage of 4 GB and the external expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card.
The PocketSurfer 5 has 2 MP rear cameras with digital zoom, geo tagging and video recording while there is a VGA secondary camera. The dimensions of the device are 144 × 79.6 × 10.6 mm and the connectivity includes Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB port 2.0, 3.5mm audio jack.
DataWind PocketSurfer 5 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch capacitive touchscreen with resolutions of 800 × 480 pixels,
- Processor: 1 GHz Cortex A9 processor,
- Software: Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS,
- Camera: 2-megapixels rear with digital zoom and video recording,
- Front Camera: VGA front facing camera,
- Storage: 4 GB internal and external expandable with microSD up to 32 GB,
- Battery Details: Standby time 2 days and talktime up to 3 hours,
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB port 2.0, 3.5mm audio jack,
- RAM: 512 MB,
- Dimensions: 144 × 79.6 × 10.6 mm
- Colors: White and Black,
- Release Date: Late December 2013.
Price and Availability:
The price of DataWind PocketSurfer 5 is RS. 4,999.