DataWind launches PocketSurfer 3G5 5-inch dual-core Android phone. Check DataWind PocketSurfer 3G5 specs, features, pricing, reviews and details.
Datawind mainly know for making of Aakash and UbiSlate tablets has launched PocketSurfer 3G5 Jelly Bean Android OS phone. This device is launched along with PocketSurfer 5 and PocketSurfer 5X. All the three phones comes with 5-inch capacitve touchscreen.
PocketSurfer 3G5 comes with 5-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen with resolutions of 480 × 800 pixels. The PocketSurfer 3G5 is powered with 1.2 GHz Dual core Cortex A7 processor and runs with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
The device has internal storage of 4 GB and the external storage can be expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card. The rear camera comes with 5-megapixels and there is VGA front facing camera with video recording capacity. The connectivity includes Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, USB port 2.0 and there is a 3.5mm audio jack.
DataWind PocketSurfer 3G5 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch capacitive touchscreen with resolutions of 480 × 800 pixels,
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Dual core Cortex A7 processor,
- Software: Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS,
- Camera: 5-megapixels rear with digital zoom and video recording,
- Front Camera: VGA front facing camera,
- Storage: 4 GB internal and external expandable with microSD up to 32 GB,
- Battery Details: Standby time 2 days and talktime up to 4 hours,
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, USB port 2.0, 3.5mm audio jack,
- Dimensions: 140.9 × 72.9 × 9.5 mm
- Colors: White and Black,
- Release Date: Late December 2013.
Price and Availability:
The price of DataWind PocketSurfer 3G5 is Rs. 6,499.