Celkon on Tuesday launched the 2GB internal storage variant of Campus A35K that was launched back in June for Rs. 2,999. The Smartphone is priced just above the 512MB variant to Rs. 3,099. All the other specifications of the device are similar, including a 3.5-inch capacitive touch screen display, 1GHz processor, 3.2MP rear camera with LED Flash and a VGA front facing camera.
The company claimed that it already sold 400,000 units of Celkon Campus A35K smartphone till date and wanted to increase the sale in the next coming days with the launch of 2GB variant. The Smartphone would be the one of the best device at the price tag of around Rs. 3,000. Lava also did the same thing of launching the 8GB variant of Lava Iris X1 Smartphone with same price tag. The device also got great respond from the Indian market in terms of purchasing.
Celkon Campus A35K specifications:
- 3.5-inch capacitive touch screen display with 320 x 480 pixels resolutions
- 1 GHz processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 3.2-megapixels rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3-megapixels (VGA) front-facing camera
- 256 MB RAM
- 2GB Internal memory, Expandable memory with micro SD
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- 10.7 mm thick and weighs 102 grams
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP
- 1400 mAh battery
Price and Availability:
The Celkon Campus A35K Android Smartphone with 2GB ROM is priced at Rs. 3,099.