So you got Brondi Glory and want to taste Android 4.04 ICS on your device then you can now do so, thanks to the custom ROM developers. Here’s the Custom ROM with Galaxy S4 UI and Android 4.04, follow the below steps to install the Android 4.0.4 on your device.
Brondi Glory Galaxy S4 Custom ROM Brondi Glory Galaxy S4 Custom ROM
Quick Pre Requisites:
- Backup all of your data like SMS, Contacts, Files on your internal Storage etc. To avoid any data loss, as we are going to install Custom ROM which clears all of our data.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Brondi Glory from the Developer Options by following appropriate steps.
- Make sure your device is rooted as we are going to install Custom ROM which requires Rooted device to install. If you haven’t rooted your Brondi Glory then firstly root your device.
- Make sure your Smartphone is charged to at least 75%, to avoid bricking of your Smartphone.
After following all the above Pre Requisites you are now all set to install Custom Rom on your Brondi Glory.
Disclaimer: We the members of Gadgets Academy are not responsible for any damage that occurred to your device while installing Custom ROM. Proceed at your own risk.
How to Install Custom ROM with Galaxy S4 and Android 4.0.4 ICS on Brondi Glory:
1. Download ROM Package from here or Mirror.
2. Copy this ROM Package on your device’s SD Card, make sure not to copy inside any folder, just copy on root of your SD card.
3. Now power off your device and enter into Recovery Mode, by pressing “Volume Up and Power Button” Simultaneously.
4. Now in Recovery Mode select “Wipe data/factory reset” and perform the operation.
5. Now select “wipe cache partition” and perform the operation again.
6. Now in Recovery Mode select “Install zip from sd card” and choose the Custom ROM package and install it.
7. After installing Go Back and select “reboot system now”.
8. Let the device reboot. after device reboots you can now experience Android 4.04 ICS on your device.
Note: First boot may take up to 5-6 minutes so be patience and let the device boot successfully. If your device gets into boot loop then you need to remove battery and re-insert it and follow the above procedure again.
So now you have Brondi Glory with Custom ROM installed on it. Do let us know in the comment section if you face any issues.