Here in this guide checkout how to boost Volume on OnePlus One Android Smartphone with Volume Boost Mod – Guide
OnePlus One is the powerful device and it offers high-end specs at very reasonable price, when compared to other manufacturers. Though the device offers high-end specs some of its user might have noticed less sound while playing music and videos. So here in this guide we will show you how to boost Volume on OnePlus One using Volume Boost Mod.
Before we proceed to boost volume on OnePlus One, we must follow some steps to prepare your device for the installation or mod. To do so follow the steps listed below:
- Charge your device to at least 60%.
- Enable USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Root OnePlus One and check root permission using Root Checker.
- Install CWM / TWRP Recovery on OnePlus One.
If you have followed the above steps, then you can proceed to boost volume on OnePlus One using Volume Boost Mod.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable or responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to OnePlus One. So understand the risk involved in following the below process and proceed further at your own risk.
How to Boost Volume on OnePlus One:
There are two methods to Boost Volume on OnePlus One, So we will guide you with them one by one, so without any fordo let’s proceed.
Method 1: Flashing Volume Boost Mod using Custom Recovery
- Download the Volume Boost Mod from here.
- Copy it to the root of your device’s SD card.
- Power off OnePlus One and boot into Recovery Mode.
- Flash the Volume Boost Mod zip package from Recovery Mode.
Method 2: Manual Method
- Download the Root Explorer or similar file manager and install it on your device.
- Navigate to /System/etc/ path.
- Locate mixer_path.xml and copy it to your SD card, to make a backup of this file.
- Now again navigate to /System/etc/ and open the mixer_path.xml file using Text Editor.
- Scroll to the bottom of the file and change values to 88 as shown in the image below.
- To adjust the in-call volume, search for ear path under analog output devices and change its value to 93.
- Save the file and reboot your device.
That’s all now you have boosted volume on OnePlus One using Volume Boost Mod. Do let us know in the comment section below if you face any issues, while trying to boost volume on OnePlus One.