Asus Zenfone 5 that was announced at the CES early this year has been launched in India today at the event held in Delhi. The device comes in two variants- 8 GB for 9,999 and the 16 GB for 10,999. It is a dual SIM device with a premium design making it easily operatable with one hand. The device is launched along with two other Smartphone’s namely Asus Zenfone 6 and Asus Zenfone 4.
Coming to the display of the screen, it has 5-inch touch screen display with 720 x 1280 pixel (HD) resolutions and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The Smartphone runs with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system out of the box with guarantee upgrade to Android 4.4 KitKat. The device has 2110 mAh battery on the back for backup.
The Asus Zenfone 5 has inbuilt storage of 8GB/16GB which can be expandable up to 64 GB via microSD card. The connectivity of the Smartphone includes 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and has 10.34 mm thickness. It also comes with 8 MP primary camera with LED flash and also 2 MP secondary camera for video calling.
Asus Zenfone 5 Specifications:
- 5-inch capacitive touch screen display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1280 x 720 pixels (HD) screen resolutions
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS, upgradable to Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 1.6 GHz Dual-Core Intel Atom Z2580 processor
- Dual SIM support with dual standby
- 1 GB of RAM
- 8GB /16GB of internal storage, extendable up to 64GB via microSD card
- 8-megapixels rear camera with LED Flash
- 2-megapixels front facing camera for video calling
- 10.34 mm thickness and weighs 145g
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2110 mAh battery
Price & Availablity:
The Asus Zenfone 5 has price of Rs. 9,999 for 8GB variant and Rs. 10,999 for 16GB variant and will be available in different colours options like Black, Red, Gold, and White. The device is instock in Flipkart Online store.