ASUS Mobiles has launched Pegasus X002 Android Smartphone in China which competes directly with the Xiaomi Redmi 1S Android Mobile Phone. With 5-inch display, ASUS Pegasus X002 runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS. As the device has 5-inch display, it also competes with ASUS ZenFone 5 and Huawei Honor Holly which also packs 5-inch display each. Earlier ASUS released the teaser promoting its latest ZenFone Smartphone to be unveiled at CES 2015 next year.
The ASUS Pegasus X002 has Dual SIM support and packs with 5-inch capacitive touch screen display with 1280 x 720 pixels screen resolutions. The device has 16GB of inbuilt memory which can be extended up to 32GB via microSD card. It has 8MP of rear camera with LED Flash and there is 5MP front facing camera for video calling.
The ASUS Pegasus X002 Android Smartphone is powered with 1.5 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6732 processor coupled with Mali-T760 GPU and 2GB RAM. It measures dimensions 146 x 73 x 9.9mm and has weight of 140g. On the connectivity front, it includes 4G TD-LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and there is 2500mAh battery on the back to power the Android device.
For quick specifications, check the below points-
ASUS Pegasus X002 specifications:
- 5-inch capacitive multi touch display with 1280 x 720 pixels screen resolutions
- 1.5 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6732 64-bit processor with Mali-T760 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB via micro SD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Zen UI
- Dual SIM support
- 8-megapxiels rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5-megapixels front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 146 x 73 x 9.9mm; Weight 140g
- Connectivity: 4G TD-LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500 mAh battery
Price and Availability:
The ASUS Pegasus X002 comes in Charcoal Black and Pearl White colors variants and is priced at 799 Yuan (US$129 / Rs. 8125 approx.) in China. There are no details available regarding Global launch of the device.