Asus launches Padfone mini 4.3 Android phone. Check Asus Padfone mini 4.3 specs, features, reviews and pricing.
Asus Padfone mini 4.3 has been officially launched in Taiwan and will be available only in Taiwan. The device is priced at 11,900 New Taiwanese dollars which becomes Rs. 25,000 when converted to Indian currency.
Asus Padfone mini 4.3 comes with tablet docking station which features a 7-inch HD IPS display. The Padfone mini 4.3 is the first Smartphone-Tablet from Asus having a dual-sim support.
The Asus Padfone mini 4.3 has 4.3-inch display which has resolution of 540 × 960 and has a pixels density of 256ppi. The Smartphone is powered with Quad-core Snapdragon processor clocking at 1.4GHz and has 1 GB of RAM. The rear camera comes with 8-megapixels with LED flash and also includes front facing camera of 2-megapixels with video recording facility.
The Padfone mini has internal storage of 16GB which can be expandable up to 64 GB via microSD card. The connectivity of the android phone includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS and 3G. The Asus Padfone mini 4.3 Smartphone has 1500mAh battery while the tablet dock equips a 2200mAh battery.
Asus Padfone mini 4.3 Specifications:
- Display: 4.3-inch (960 × 800 pixels) Super IPS display,
- Dock: 7-inch HD display,
- Processor: 1.4GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU,
- RAM: 1 GB,
- Camera: 8-megapixels rear camera with LED flash and 2-megapixel front camera,
- Storage: Internal 16 GB and external expandable up to 64 GB,
- Battery: 1500mAh in phone and 2200mAh in Padfone station,
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS and 3G.
The available colors for Asus Padfone mini 4.3 are Black, Pink and White.
Price and Availability:
The Asus Padfone mini 4.3 has a price of 11,900 New Taiwanese dollars and now is only available in Taiwan.