Check Archos 50 Helium 4G specs, features, reviews, price and release date.
Ahead of CES 2014, Archos comes up with two new Smartphone’s, 50 Helium 4G and 45 Helium 4G with LTE support. Both the devices run with same Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS and are powered with same processor.
Archos 50 Helium 4G comes with 5-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with HD display and is powered with 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with 450 MHz Adreno 305 GPU. The Archos 50 Helium 4G runs with android version 4.3 Jelly Bean OS and has single micro SIM facility. The device has 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage whiles the external expandable with microSD card.
The camera of Archos 50 Helium 4G are packed with 8-megapixels rear with autofocus, LED flash and 2-megapixels front facing camera. The connectivity of the device includes Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, AGPS, FM Radio and micro USB 2.0. The phone has 2000 mAh battery support with 10 hours talktime in 2G and 8 hours talktime in 3G.
Archos 50 Helium 4G Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 720P display,
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with 450 MHz Adreno 305 GPU,
- RAM: 1 GB RAM,
- Software: Android v4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS,
- Storage: 8 GB internal, expandable with microSD,
- Rear Camera: 8-megapixels with Full HD video recording and LED flash,
- Front camera: 2-megapixels,
- Battery: 2000 mAh battery support,
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, aGPS and USB port,
- 3.5mm Audio Jack: Yes,
- Thickness: 8.95mm,
- LTE Connectivity: Yes,
- Release Date: January 2014.
Price and Availability:
The price of Archos 50 Helium 4G is 229.99 GBP / 239.99 GBP. There are no details on availability of the device.