Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update rolling towards Samsung Galaxy S3 in INDIA – Changelog, details.
Samsung, the Korean Manufacturer has started rolling out the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update for its Samsung Galaxy S3 flagship in INDIA. Samsung is so late this time in feeding its devices with Android 4.3 jelly Bean update. As we all know that latest Android OS is Android 4.4 Kitkat but the company is rolling out the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update, which was launched last year. We hope that Samsung will feed all ts devices with latest Android 4.4 Kitkat Firmware in the upcoming weeks.
Looking at this update, the update brings many features like Galaxy Gear Support, improved Samsung Keyboard, new GPU drivers, new S-Voice (from Galaxy S4) and lots of other improvements. See the below changelog to get more details about all the features included in this Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update.
Changelog of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update for Samsung Galaxy S3 India:
- Support for GALAXY GEAR smartwatch.
- ANT+ Support.
- Updated UI elements.
- New and improved Samsung Keyboard.
- Better performance and faster device thanks to TRIM Support in Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
- GPU drivers have been updated (Higher GPU benchmark scores) and better gaming performance.
- New Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, improved ripple effect than Android 4.1.2, ability to change clock size and set a personal message.
- New Screen modes (From S4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo.
- Daydream feature from Android 4.2 JellyBean.
- New S-Voice (from Galaxy S4).
- Driving mode.
- Move-to-SD-card feature.
- Actionable notifications.
- New Camera mode : Sound and Shot.
- New Additions in Notification Centre.
- Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface – Exactly like the Galaxy S4).
- Implementation of Voice controls (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands – Galaxy S4 feature).
- New Samsung Apps: Calculator, Clock, Contacts, Gallery, Music.
- Full screen Samsung apps.
You may be excited to update your device with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, so manually check for the update by going to “Settings > About Phone > Software Updates” and install it. The update is available via OTA (over-the-air) and is 407.99 MB in size, so I request you to connect to Wi-Fi to avoid wastage of time and data plan.
Have you got your Samsung Galaxy S3 updated to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, then you can let us know your experience in the comment section below. Also let us know if you face any issues while updating your device.