Adobe has updated its photography app “Lightroom Mobile” to latest version 1.2. The latest update brings bug fixes, new features to the app for both Android tablets and smartphone users.
The app comes with powerful advanced adjustments tools which helps in faster editing and then revert back to your original with just one click. With this app, users can edit, organize, view and share photos across mobile devices, desktop and the web. The photos can also be shared on social networking sities like Facebook, Twitter and more and get feedback from your friends. The new update bring option to copy the crop settings and paste them onto different images.
The following is the bug fixes in its latest update-
- Screen occasionally went blank after changing the orientation from landscape to portrait.
- Lightroom could crash when customers tap the sign-in button.
- Fixed issue that could cause crashes when scrolling through a large collection and changing the device orientation from portrait to landscape (or vice versa).
- Hardware back button was not closing any contextual menus.
- Slow performance when swiping from image to image.
- Copying or moving an image into a different collection was not working correctly. Please note that this issue only occurred on certain Samsung tablets.
- Lightroom sometimes caused automated logouts.
- Edits not visible when sharing photos to certain 3rd party apps and services.
- Crash occurred when occasionally navigating from grid view to collections view.
If you have Android tablet or smartphone running on version Jellybean or later and have enough memory, then you can easily download and crop your favorite images. Download Adobe Lightroom Mobile v1.2 APK directly from Google Play Store.